Book your Holiday in the Isle of Whithorn, Dumfries and Galloway
Book your 2021or 2022 holiday in the Isle of Whithorn. We have holidays, weekends away and short breaks available all year round in the Isle of Whithorn at Number 7 Ninian’s Landing. Longer breaks of 3 weeks or more are also available.
Number 7 Ninian’s Landing is available to rent all year round for holidays, short breaks and weekends away (3 night minimum stay). This is a guide to our weekly rate for 2021 holidays:
- January, February, March, April, early May – ranging from £350 to £440
- May, June, July, August, early September – ranging from £440 to £500
- September, early October – ranging from £420 to £440
- October, November, early December – ranging from £360 to £420
- Christmas and New Year – £500
Short breaks are available all year round with prices starting at £290 in low season (prices vary at different times of the year). At Christmas and New Year we can offer 7, 8, 9 or 10 night holidays or longer.
We can be flexible with the start and end day of your holiday and we will do our best to accommodate your holiday plans. Subject to availability we can also offer early check in and later check out times. Discounts are available for bookings of 10 days or more.
We do not charge extra for your dog(s). We accept 1 large dog or 2 small per booking but we may be flexible so please contact us to discuss your booking.
A deposit of £100 is payable when you make your booking at Number 7 and the final balance of your holiday is payable 8 weeks before your arrival date. Our preferred method of payment is by bank transfer but we do take credit card payments too. Provisional bookings are held for 5 days from the date we send you the booking form. Driving directions and key information will be sent to you two weeks before your holiday. We recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance when you book your holiday to cover any cancellations or losses.
Number 7 Ninian’s Landing
If you have special dates in mind for your 2021 or 2022 holiday in the Isle of Whithorn then please book early to avoid disappointment. We love to help you celebrate a special occasion such as a honeymoon, mini-moon, special birthday or anniversary or even a proposal. Call or text Alison on 07824 770968 or for further information or to check prices and availability.
Number 7 sleeps 1 or 2 guests in a comfortable double bedroom. Luxury bedlinen, fluffy towels and kitchen towels are provided. We have free unlimited fibre WiFi at Number 7 and 4G is available locally.
Contact Alison Smith by or call or text 07824 770968 today to book your next holiday at Number 7 Ninian’s Landing in the Isle of Whithorn, South West Scotland.
- Fully equipped stylish holiday apartment for 1 or 2 guests in the Isle of Whithorn
- Stunning views out to sea across the pretty harbour and pier
- Prime position in the heart of the village, perfect for exploring the spectacular coastline and villages on foot, bike or by car
- 1 spacious bedroom sleeping 1 or 2 guests
- Luxury bedlinen and fluffy bath sheets and hand towels are provided
- Kitchen towels and kitchen essentials are provided
- Free unlimited Wifi via BT broadband
- Fully equipped kitchen with fan oven, electric hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine
- On arrival you will find your welcome treat and a starter supply of tea, coffee, sugar and milk
- Flat screen TV, DVD player, Freesat and a hifi with bluetooth connectivity
- 1 large dog/2 small dogs are welcome at no extra cost with a welcome treat on arrival
- Please no smoking and no E cigarettes
- We cannot cater for infants or children
- Pub next door serving real ales, fine wines and traditional home cooking
- Tearoom and shop a short stroll away
- Bookings are direct with the owners and you won’t find our property on any online travel agencies
Please read our terms and conditions of rental including our dog policy.
Covid-19 update – Please note that there are changes to our current terms due to our policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment for our guests, ourselves and the local community. These are available on request.
Finding Number 7 Ninian’s Landing
Number 7 Ninian’s Landing is located on the harbourside in the Isle of Whithorn, Newton Stewart in South West Scotland. There is parking for one car in a private courtyard at the back of the building.
Number 7 Ninian’s Landing is:
- 100 miles (2 and a half hours) from Glasgow
- 146 miles (3 hours 20 minutes) from Edinburgh
- 158 miles (3 hours 15 minutes) from Newcastle
- 223 miles (4 hours) from Manchester
- 226 miles (4 hours 15 minutes) from Leeds.
This information has been taken from Google Maps and is intended as a guide when planning your holiday. No ferry journey is required as the Isle of Whithorn is located on mainland Scotland and is one of Scotland’s most southerly villages.
For satnav purposes the postcode is DG8 8LL. We will e mail you driving instructions around two weeks before your holiday.