We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website, booking form, we can assure you that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What data we gather
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services for holidays and short breaks at Number 7 Ninian’s Landing.
We also collect information to understand how visitors use our website and to present timely and relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information via our booking form:
- The name and home address of the lead member of the group.
- The names of all other members in the party.
- The email address of the lead member of the group.
- The work, home and mobile phone number of the lead member of the group.
- We will ask permission to be added to our email/newsletter mailing list via a tick box. If you do not tick this box we will only contact you with regards to arrangements for your holiday and we will not contact you for any other marketing purposes.
We may collect the following information via Website Analytics (stat counter):
- The date and time of your visit to our website.
- The pages, files, documents and links that you visit on our website.
- Details of the referring website from which you linked to our site (i.e. the previous site you visited before you came to us)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your requirements and needs and to provide you with a better service and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided by ticking the box on our booking form.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and remains secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information. We have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy and in line with GDPR.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allows websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you.
Cookies enable us to see statistical information regarding how many people visit our website and which pages are popular.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites we link to. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. We recommend that you read the other website’s data protection and privacy policies fully.